There is a lot of parking in Fort Langley, but it helps to know where it can be found.
• There is parking right behind the store (1) often the best choice.
• There is parking all along the streets marked in yellow.
• There are a number of public parking lots.
• The lots marked 2 are convenient. The long lot behind the apartments is a bit farther.
• Lot 3 is behind the Community Hall and accessed from McBride Avenue.
• Lot 4 is also near the Community Hall but accessed from 96 Avenue.
• Lot 5 at the strip mall has many spots. Access from Glover Road.
• There are 6 public spots underground (7)at the Coulter Berry building.
• There is the large lot 6 that serves the Fort and the museums.
• The lots marked 8 are for customers of nearby businesses.
Please be mindful of the signs describing their use.